Traditional Greek Products
Fava beans, Though small, fava beans pack a serious nutritional punch. Some notable health benefits of fava beans are:
- They’re rich in protein and fiber, so they help you stay full for longer (so they’re great for weight loss and weight management).
- They’re a good source of iron. Iron deficiency can result in anemia, which is characterized by fatigue, dizziness, and shortness of breath.
- They’re rich in antioxidants, which can improve your immune system, and manganese, which promotes bone health.
Giant beans, takes its name from the Greek word “gigantios” meaning “gigantic,” are strikingly large white beans in the white runner bean family.
Rice karolin, is a Greek, white, middle-grain rice of high quality which is used mainly for risotto and the greek traditional recipe of Gemista (Stuffed vegetables). It is preferable for cooking in the oven and gives a juicy food. Rice, as a cereal grain, it is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the worlds human population.
- Fava beans 500gr. – 12Pieces/Case
- Giant beans 400gr. – 12Pieces/Case
- Rice karolina 500gr. – 12Pieces/Case